Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tote It!



So, do you have a few extra friends you need to make Christmas gifts for? Why not make reusable grocery bags? While you're at it, make five and then register at Sew Mama Sew to win products from Fiskars. The link is right at the side of this post and several patterns are posted on their site. I'm not the most environmental girl, but this makes sense to me. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Love,
xoxo


3 comments:

Jenny said...

great bags Melissa, they always come in handy...I keep mine in the trunk area of my van...now if I could only *remember* they are there *before* I go into the store!

Jackie said...

Great totes! Wow, you had time to make five!`

Jenny said...

Congrats Melissa! looks like you are a winner at sew mama sew!

Related Posts with Thumbnails