Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Stockings Were Hung

All of my busy preparations are nearly finished! Here are the stockings that I made for my kids yesterday and today.


I tried to capture each of their personalities but still be Christmas-y.


It sure is a good way to use up some scraps and not very hard at all!


Merry Christmas!
Love,
xoxo


6 comments :

Tonya's Sewing Room said...

love those stockings, how cute

Jackie said...

Just beautiful stockings! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Ferguson Family said...

WOW! Those are beautiful stockings!! I am truly amazed at your talent!

Becky said...

Love the stockings. Doesn't surprise me at all that you just whipped them up.

quilt-n-mama said...

I LOVE your stockings!!!! I had hoped make new ones for all the kids this year but didn't get to it because of our crazy month- next year! Yours are great inspiration!
Blessings,
Gayly

Jennifer Paganelli said...

so much joy and love in one place!!! Love the happiness I found here. all the best, Jennifer

Related Posts with Thumbnails