Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

All Wrapped Up



Yes~ at last I have finished my children's Christmas presents! Oh, don't get me wrong. I have lots of projects to go here in my last week, but this is done. Oh so beautifully done. I hope they fit. Anna has requested over and over again a pink robe. I made these from flannel and minky. How I hate working with minky. Fuzz everywhere, even up my nose. Anyway, I hope they fit and I love them. They are so soft. I'd love one myself but I am not willing to deal with any more minky!!! I couldn't find a lined robe pattern, so I bought an unlined one and sort of improvised. Hope you like them. When will they develop Feel-o-vision? I wish you could feel their incredible softness.

Take care!

Love,
xoxo


9 comments :

Ferguson Family said...

These are beautiful. Your kids are going to love them!

Tonya's Sewing Room said...

oh how sweet, I love those...

Needled Mom said...

Those are just gorgeous and must feel heavenly. I do know what you mean about the Minky as I just finished six scarfs that I made for the granddaughters. I still have fuzzies everywhere, but it isn't as bad as fake fur.

resmith said...

These are so adorable! I would love one for myself. Maybe some day.
Have a great day,
Liz

brightandblithe said...

Those look so snuggly! Thanks so much for taking time to visit me during Sew, Mama, Sew Giveaway Day. My favorite part about blogging are the people I meet along the way. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Brooke H said...

Melissa, the robes are wonderful!! Of course you know they will love them! Your kids are very lucky to have such a wonderful and talented mom! Have a wonderful christmas and a happy new year! Brooke

Melissa said...

Your kids are so lucky to have such a good "Santa". All of robes look so warm, but I would LOVE to have one of those fur trimmed ones!

Becky said...

I just got a Christmas card in the mail from you...blew me away. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. May God richly bless you and your family in unexpected ways this Christmas!
Becky and the girls

Anonymous said...

BabBagDordarm, clomid online Incedblercera, [url=http://www.webjam.com/clomidonline]buy clomid[/url] Ramisminc
23

Related Posts with Thumbnails