Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, December 11, 2009

All Dolled Up

And they made upon the skirts of the robe pomegranates of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and twined linen. Exodus 39:24


My niece has one of those American Girl dolls, but hardly any clothes. So here is her Christmas present. I went a little crazy. Pajamas, capris, sweats, jeans, and some cotton pants. Plus matching shirts. I hope she'll love them!




Isn't this the most precious Nativity? My little Nathan is the donkey on the left side of the front row. They also dressed up to sing. See him below in his daddy's old suit?


My handsome young man!

Love,
xoxo


10 comments:

Jenny said...

What a terrific Christmas present!

I love that your son is wearing his dad's suit! Awesome...and very handsome!!

Ferguson Family said...

Are you kidding me!?! That is THE cutest little suit! He is ADORABLE!!! I think it makes it even better that it used to be Todd's!

Needled Mom said...

What a spectacular display for a Christmas pageant! Cute, cute, CUTE!

I know how much those clothes will be appreciated. Our granddaughters love that sort of gift.

Patty said...

What a cutie! I'm impressed that Todd hung on to that suit for so long. Great present too! I'm sure they will be greatly appreciated and much loved.

Anonymous said...

You have to put those pictures in his baby album. So precious! -Chris

Katie B. said...

Wow, that gift pretty much makes you the best aunt ever!

Love the little guy in the suit :)

Jackie said...

What a sweet picture! How cool is that that you still have your hubby's old suit. Just precious!

Shadowboxer said...

Nathan in that suit is way too cute! Almost made me cry it's so crazy cute!
I think your niece will absolutely love her Christmas gift!

Jewels of My Heart said...

What a wonderful pageant and your little guy was the cutest donkey!
The clothes are fantastic! You should sell doll clothes too!
Merry Christmas

resmith said...

Such a wonderful gift for your niece!
Your son looks so handsome in his daddy's suit.
Hugs,
Liz

Related Posts with Thumbnails