Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, November 16, 2009

Snowy Days

As you can tell, I've been playing with my blog. Hope you like it, and I really hope it's easier to read. It seems like the font didn't show up very well on some people's computers. Well all the old farmers who have been saying we would have a hard and early winter since early last summer were right. You know the ones who swear by the Farmers Almanac. Anyway, we have had our third snow storm of the year. Luckily it has only lasted a day or so and then melted each time. Anna says it looks like Christmas. Maybe we will have a white Christmas.




Here's my snow dog, Starla. Poor thing. I never want to give her a haircut this late in the season, but maybe a little trim around the eyes is in order.

For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens, and let your glory be over all the earth. Psalm 108:4-5


3 comments:

Tonya's Sewing Room said...

oh, just to have a small bit of that snow right now. it's in the high 70's today.

Needled Mom said...

Your blog looks great. For some reason my layout went back to the basic blogger one and I can't get it back. I was using that "Cutest blog on the block" and I don't know what went on with blogger. What are you using to get your layout?

Patty said...

Yuck snow way to early for me ! You blog does look cute though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails