Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, November 23, 2009

A Few Good Aprons

I made a few new aprons for the party at my house yesterday (which was fun, by the way.) Anna took the top picture and Nathan took this one underneath.


Here's Emilie in a fun snowflakey one.


And, last but not least, my new sewing machine!!!! It's a Brother NX650Q. I love it although we are still getting used to each other.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This is my 97th post. My 100th is just around the corner. Get ready for a big giveaway!
Most of all, think of what you're really thankful for. Take a few minutes and really think about it.
Love, Melissa


6 comments :

quilts said...

love the aprons, amazing that you will have 100 posts good for you.

Jenny said...

Congratulations on the new machine, it looks great!...and looks like you have already put it to good use!

Needled Mom said...

The aprons are ALMOST as cute as the models wearing them. I love the cupcake one.

97 posts???? Can you believe it?

Looks like you and the new machine will be spending lots of quality time together.

Shadowboxer said...

I'm so glad that you are loving your new machine. I have a feeling you're not even going to need a lesson on it!

Linda Stubbs said...

Hi Melissa, I am trying to get a hold of you to get the list of the addresses. It is crazy here on the farm getting ready and I have Carmen's block ready. Can't find the list..........
thank you! blessings, me

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Congrats on the new machine! Those aprons are simply adorable.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

God Bless,
Jackie

Related Posts with Thumbnails