Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Exciting News Coming -- Sneak Peek!



Do you remember I told you I have very exciting news? Well, it's coming very soon! Here is a sneak peek. I don't think it gives too much away. I blurred it on purpose. It will coincide with my 100th post and big giveaway. This is post 98! Stay tuned . . .




Have a happy, safe and blessed Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for so much -- my God, Jesus and His sacrifice, my family near and far, my house and our little town.


Love,


1 comment :

Needled Mom said...

Exciting, exciting!!!!

We have so much to be thankful for and it is wonderful that one special day has been set aside to count our numerous blessings.

Related Posts with Thumbnails