Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

jcaroline Time!

Unto thee, Oh God, do we give thanks. Psalm 85:1
Emlie's toast and jam this morning.

jcaroline hobo

jcaroline totes and a reversible hobo I designed. (showing Anna Maria Horner Garden Party)
tote in Paula Prass
hobo in Amy Butler, tote in Anna Maria Horner

Okay, my counter is flipping out, I think. I watch to see how many people have visited my site. It went from 1500 and some yesterday to 11,800 today! What in the world! Barring my site being posted somewhere huge, and I don't think it has been, I would say that it messed up badly. How sad.
Do you guys know jcaroline? The link is on my side bar. I love that site. Anyway, jcaroline sells fabric and notions. Really great notions. Like ruffle rac, grosgrain ribbon, interfacing, magnetic snaps, etc etc etc. If you go there, check out her sale page. I hit that page hard sometimes. Also, she had wonderful tutorials. I made two of her tote bag and hardly changed the pattern. I just lined the pocket is all. And today I made here hobo bag. It is so cute. Todd says his favorite. Not too hard of a pattern too. I can't say that about the tote. But it's so awesome, I just had to make it again (twice). Do you remember the first time I made it? It was Lisa's diaper bag. I'm planning another hobo tomorrow, if possible.
Take care y'all.
Melissa

4 comments:

jcaroline said...

The bags look great! You think the tote is harder than the hobo bag? Really??!! I hate curves and think the hobo bag is torturous. I do so much better with squares!

Tonya's Sewing Room said...

well, not that all those visitors came from me, but I did accidently post you as my bingo winner and I know some of those folks came over to your blog and expressed to me how much they loved it. i have since then fixed that ut oh. but, like I said........i don't think it would have been that many peeps. lol love those bags. are you selling these all?

Patty said...

Well looks like you've been busy with bags this time! They look great !

Iva said...

You've been a busy girl! Love the bags. And thank you for the little giftie!! That butterfly print arrived at a very good time... it's like you read my mind!

Related Posts with Thumbnails