Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, September 28, 2009

How to Make a Short Sleeved Shirt Long

First, go to Etsy.com. Then search for leg warmers or arm warmers or tights or leggings. Tons of these things will pop up. We got some to try. They are like a tube with a sleeve end (or ankle end). They are one size fits all and do fit Emilie and Anna really well. Yea! No more fighting about wearing short-sleeved shirts in the winter.

Whimmydiddle was great, but only one of my pictures came out and it doesn't do our booth any justice. The other pictures say the file is corrupted. What is that? If anyone knows, please tell me. Do I need a new memory card?
It was a beautiful yet long day. We had so much fun and sold lots. There were so many vendors there. I tried to get a picture of most of the tents because it was so pretty, but it didn't come out.
Love believes all things, hopes all things. 1 Corinthians 13:7
Love, Melissa


1 comment:

Becky said...

Glad to hear it sounded successful. Bet it was a long day. Love your pic. Don't know about corrupted pics...I get that sometimes on cds I have made and it will no longer allow me to see any of the pics on those cds. Frustrating.
I got your block on Sat and love it. Thanks for the extra fabric...I am sure it will be used! Love your booth and all the bags! I'll just call you bag lady!

Related Posts with Thumbnails