Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, September 21, 2009

Feels Like Fall

Actually, it has felt like fall for a long time now. Today it feels a little like winter. Not the day before fall. The kids and I got excited and decorated our living room. I still need to do the upstairs, but that's the toy room and their rooms and I told them I will not decorate it until it is cleaned up. We'll see if that works.



I'm in an online quilting group called a Dozen Quilters, and I made this block for Becky and one for me. It feels good to be quilting again. It's my main sewing love. I plan to catch up my quilts this week and then relinquish my machine to the repair shop. I'm already feeling separation anxiety. Ha ha!

Love to all, Melissa



1 comment:

Becky said...

I feel for you. I can not bear to think of my sewing machine leaving the house. ANd it needs a good thourough cleaning, oiling, light maintenance. And I have my mom's right now that I could work on if I wanted to. But I just keep blowing the dust out and using it. Love the squares! So glad one is coming my way! Becky

Related Posts with Thumbnails