Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, September 28, 2009

Design Wall Monday

Okay, it's the second post of the day, but my friend Becky was in Design Wall Monday, so I wanted to do that too! Above, you can see my creation for myself for the day. Since my sewing machine is in the shop, I wanted to finish this up and it's really pretty, isn't it?

Here is my design wall. On the left you can see me Road to Redemption quilt. On the right you can see my block of the month, which I designed myself (except for the 12 inch blocks) and have called Starry Night. It's a SECRET, so I haven't shown it yet. So you get a sneak peek. Only three blocks left. It's made of spinning stars; they're supposed to look like they're moving.

4 comments :

Becky said...

Love the door decoration. It has fabulous fall colors. Thanks for the mention too! ANd for the prayer support.

Jenny said...

good golly Melissa, i hope you don't ask the bee to do a star quilt like yours...that is incredible, but Im sure I would made a big mess of it! Looks lovely, your front door as well!

Linda Stubbs said...

Everything is so pretty. Your front door is beautiful!!!! You are just a busy little bee! Wow, look at all that stitchin! To be able to say you designed it. That is truly special.

Have a good day! I am so busy trying to get some of my designs out on my store.

It was cold here last night Brrrrrr!
Blessings, Linda

Sharon said...

Good morning Melissa :)

That wreath is just gorgeous, love the color you chose for the door :)

Thank you for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway :)

I have to say that I got the hugest smile at your precious post. Your daughter(?) is so adorable and I love how she is dressed :)

Have a blessed day Melissa :)

Sharon

Related Posts with Thumbnails