Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, August 7, 2009

a Long Time Ago

We are at my parents' house this weekend cleaning out their basement (my dad's birthday present.) My mom found this old picture. Me by one of my first quilts. It was all embroidery. I can't remember for sure, but I think I was 13. It's in the blood. We're exhausted, but I found a couple of pictures of Nathan and Anna right after Anna was born. I guess that would make it four years ago. How time flies. It seems like yesterday.
Love, Melissa










3 comments:

Tonya's Sewing Room said...

wow you were quilting and stitching at 13....you go girl. it's lovely

Patty said...

Wonderful! i love looking back at things I've accomplished even forgotten then being reminded through old pictures.

Mandaleighta said...

Wow, you're so talented! I can't believe you made that when you were only 13! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails