Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Emilie on the Wall


I need a new picture of Emilie to hang on my wall. I always love two year old looks, so I hang the kids up at this age. Anyway, I got busy with the camera tonight, and I need some votes for which one to choose. I'll number them to make it easy.

I've been making lots of new things, but they're upstairs and so are my sleeping kids. I'll try to photograph them and get them up soon. So much to do, so little time.

2.



3.


4.



5.


6.

7.


8.




For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry. 2 Timothy 4:3-5


Lots of love,


Melissa


2 comments :

Ferguson Family said...

I vote for number 3!

imquilternity said...

They are all adorable, but I vote for number 5. I would crop a little bit off the bottom and more from the top. She's a cutie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails