Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, August 31, 2009

a Coloring We Will Go

I know it's kind of a far-away photo, but I have finished the coloring bags, and here they are! The more boyish ones are on top and the girlish ones underneath here. Several can go either way. They were really fun to make and I love choosing the fabric combos. Especially for something for children; you can hardly go wrong. Time to move on to women's purses! Hello September.





Here are my precious girls today. It was cold this morning; felt like fall. Anna wore her dress with a shirt underneath and leggings. I thought she was so adorable. I wanted to show this dress again because I said it was Linda Stubbs fabric but it actually was designed by her daughter Tressa when she was pretty small. How cool is that? Oh and you get to see my pantry which is oh-so-organized (not).
Love to all, Melissa



3 comments :

Tonya's Sewing Room said...

love the bags and those girls are precious.......

Ferguson Family said...

Those coloring bags are too cute!!!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

So cute. I had to supersize the picture to get a great look at them. Lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails