Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

a Camp Out and More Aprons

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Yesterday I should have given God the credit for our safety. When you are a parent, you pray so hard for your children, especially when their safety is in question. I was absolutely drained last night, but that is no excuse. Forgive me. So many things happened because of God's hand on our journey. We decided not to take an additional road in the Breaks . . . our favorite St. Francis restaurant was closed so we went on to Goodland . . . the kids had to use the bathroom so we went into McDonalds. Thank you Lord for keeping us safe.


The kids are camping out tonight. Our plan is to take turns sleeping with them. The tent is large and comfy. Thanks to Todd's brother for loaning it to us. I'm trying to help them have such a fun summer and camping out in the yard is one of my favorite childhood memories.



I made two new aprons today. One is child sized and one is adult, but they are just big squares. They are totally reversible. Pretty cute, I think.


Also, the adult one came out plus sized, which is fine, but I can't do it justice by modeling it.



Use your imagination! The flower side of the fabic is my favorite Jennifer Paganelli, Girlfriends.

Hope this finds you all well!
Love, Melissa

3 comments :

Tonya's Sewing Room said...

I love those aprons. I could model the plus sized one for ya. lol

quilt'n mama said...

I'm game for your group- just email me more details as you plan:) We are headed out of town in the morning and we'll be gone for several days, our little man has a procedure at children's so I'll be out, but I'll email you when I get back.
Blessings,
Gayly

Patty said...

Have fun camping out! We camped in the backyard many times!

Related Posts with Thumbnails