Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Sunday, July 12, 2009

a Garden Party and More



Are you looking for the contest? Don't forget to enter! Plus, you can get extra points by becoming my follower! That sounds so cool. Or by writing about my contest on your blog. Enter soon!

So, I have lots of new aprons to show today and am still on track for my one per day for thirty days. Yes! I'll be ready for the show in no time. (well, about 15 more days of aprons anyway)




















Here's Anna and I in the Garden Party Apron. It is made from Lila Tueller's Soire'e. Yes, it's adult sized, but Anna loved it, so I wrapped her up in it too!





Here we are again in two more aprons. You probably recognize the one Anna is wearing. It is just like Maggie's that I made for her the other day. So pretty in that Riley Blake fabric. Mine is called the Elegance Apron in a Timeless Treasures fabric (no name) and trimmed in Heather Bailey's Paisley Yellow. It's one of my favorites. Those yellow spots you see are little birds in the white leaves.


Finally, here I am in the Twirling Apron which is circle cut on the bias and really twirls. It is made from Amy Butler's Daisy Chain. I love it. Retro yet modern.

If you're wondering, yes, I make all of these patterns up and they should be one size fits most!

Take care,

Love, Melissa







4 comments :

Lila Tueller said...

Hey Melissa! Thanks for sharing the Garden Party apron with me! Nice work! You are a sweetheart for using my fabric. I'll add a picture of it to my photostream if you don't mind.

Thanks again!

Lila

Iva said...

Love the Twirly Apron, Melissa! Visiting talented bloggers such as yourself is just the impetus I need to get back into the swing of things after a vacation and family obligations.

Linda Stubbs said...

Hello, So nice to hear from you. I am having soooo much fun with our new pattern. I have done a green one and am now working on a red one. I am not sure of the next color I will do. I had bought some fabric down at the fabric store in Yoder. I think I will use some of those pieces. I just love putting fabrics together. It seems like you do also.

Well nice to hear from you. It is so nice we are friends. I love seeing your little ones on your blog!

Malphi said...

Gosh your aprons are beautiful! and you made them in 30 days! I'm an apron junkie too...absolutely love them!
LoveSusannah
aka Malphi
www.malphistyle.commalphiblog

Related Posts with Thumbnails