Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Princess Party

Jesus replied, "Love the Lord your God will all your heart and with all your soul and will all your mind." Matthew 22:37

There's a neat contest at Lila Tueller's website right now. You send in what you would do for the colorway of her fall line. You can check it out; I have a link at the right.

Anna's first kid birthday party was yesterday. Oh, I am still exhausted. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll just let you look. Her real birthday is tomorrow. And today is my dad's. Happy birthday Dad! Plus, tomorrow, for sure, we will have a new baby. It looks like the baby will share Anna's birthday. That's okay for cousins. I shared with one of my cousins and it always worked out fine. Love, Melissa



























1 comment :

Lila Tueller said...

That looks like any girls dream party! What a great mom you are! LOVE your blog...thanks for the great colorway ideas!

Lila

Related Posts with Thumbnails