Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Praying the Names of Jesus

If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all -- how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Romans 8:31

I have been working on my Praying the Names of Jesus/ Fruit of the Spirit quilt. I need to come up with a shorter name. The blocks of the first are little and slow. Today I have two to show you: Prince of Peace (top) and King of Kings (bottom). Paper piecing! Tedious.

Anyway, here is the first strip of three that will make up the quilt. I don't normally show them in progress but each block of this one is a victory.

Are you thinking the bottom of the quilt looks too dark and purple doesn't go with it (Mom)? Don't worry. It will all work out.

That's all for now. Make sure to check back tomorrow for a big announcement!

Love, Melissa

1 comment :

Linda said...

Hi Melissa. Since I couldn't email you directly I decided to pop in on your blog and I've enjoyed it very much. We lived in Colby the first five years of our married life ('63 to '69) then moved here to Phillipsburg where we've settled.
Hey if you happen to see Marge or Bob Robben...tell them Linda & Don say Hi!.
Thanks for the visit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails